The diamondBRIDGE acts as a data bridge between the line operator, quality control personnel and the inkjet printer. Maintain constantly-updated information and eliminate the coding errors that often occur when operators are forced to rely on paper orders when setting up inkjet printers. RFID (radio frequency identification) Technology allows your data to remain secure while operators can access vital, error-free work instructions.
For marking and coding, the diamondBRIDGE data interface system:
- Improves security and quality on the inkjet printing production line
- Allows line operators to check print jobs remotely without having to be at a printer
- Streamlines and simplifies the quality control process
- Uploads work instructions and clearly displays all jobs in the printing process
- Enables line operators to easily monitor multiple print jobs
DiamondBRIDGE is the fast and easy way to protect your print.
Learn More about Gem’s Continuous Inkjet Printers:
Industrial inkjet printers are an economical, easy way to add variable information to surfaces of any size, shape, color or texture, but they are not one size fits all. At GEM, our dedicated sales team works with you directly to ensure the best printer for your budget and application.
The alphaJET inkjet printers are designed to do the job at hand with a minimum of work and maintenance. GEM is proud to be the exclusive reseller for KBC-Metronic inkjet printers since 2008.