Inside Sales Representative
The inside sales representative position develops, maintains and interacts primarily utilizing the phone and other forms of electronic communication to a broad scope of new and existing customers to increase sales of products and/or services. Demonstrate the features and benefits of Gem’s products to qualified leads to achieve increased sales and profitability.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and high-volume outbound prospecting via multiple channels - phone, email, etc.
- Contact prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Route qualified sales opportunities to the appropriate sales managers for further development and closure.
- Identify revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Update and utilize CRM software (Salesforce) to track and optimize results and data.
- Respond to requests from customers and potential customers for information.
- Engage in technical discussions with potential customers through demonstrations and presentations.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM software