Gem Gravure provides regulation quality coding for food packaging that includes expiration dates and lot coding that display traceability and an easy way to perform first in, first out inventory rotation. Gem's wide array of package coding technology and marking inks can be easily integrated into a manufacturing company's existing coding equipment and production lines.
In most cases, our industrial inkjet coding printers fit seamlessly into a production line's existing footprint, which means Gem clients don't have to rework their plant's layout when setting up a package coding system with Gem's printers and ink. In addition to a virtually effortless integration process, another key factor that differentiates Gem from its competitors is the unmatched service we provide to our clients in the packaging industry.
Gem's wide range of printers and extensive inventory of inks for package coding, combined with our rapid on-site service response time, provides our clients with everything they need to keep their production lines running smoothly. While some code marking companies can take as long as two weeks to complete a service request, Gem's nationwide team of technicians are typically available to resolve a printing issue within two days.
In addition to glass bottles, metal cans, and plastic containers, Gem's coding solutions and marking inks for packaging include shrink-wrapped packages and high density polyethylene and polypropylene containers for dairy and other food service products. We ensure compliance with legal requirements as well as the ability to create a customized system and products that work for your unique situation.
Some of the industries we serve include:
- Packaged Frozen Food Merchant Wholesalers
- Fish and Seafood Merchant Wholesalers
- Fruit and Vegetable Canning
- Seafood Product Preparation and Packaging
- Frozen Specialty Food Manufacturing
- Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Manufacturing
- Other Snack Food Manufacturing
- Confectionery Manufacturing from Purchased Chocolate
- Perishable Prepared Food Manufacturing
- Frozen Cakes, Pies, and Other Pastries Manufacturing
- Frozen Fruit Juice and Frozen Vegetable Manufacturing
- Spice and Extract Manufacturing
- Dried and Dehydrated Food Manufacturing